News‎ > ‎

Getting Records

posted Mar 11, 2015, 6:36 AM by Jessica Golden
Getting Records

As a number of you get ready to transition into your next school experience, please keep the following guidelines in mind:

1.  If you are staying at ASD, great!!!  Fill out your intent to re-enroll form.

For students not staying at ASD for high school:

1.  Fill out intent to re-enroll form indicating that you are leaving.

2.  Make a transcript request in writing to Mrs. Doyle.

3.  Allow 1 week for transcripts to be processed.

4.  Pick up for transcripts is at the main office on Fridays.

5.  Register at your new school.

At the end of the year, the new school will send ASD a records request (after you have registered) and we will send your file.

Best of luck,

ASD Guidance Team